WordPress Training Institute in Indore
WordPress is the fastest growing Content Management System (CMS) used by developers for the designing and customization of a website on the internet. Wordpress consists of a template system and a plugin architecture based on development tools like PHP and MySQL.
Web developers from worldwide prefer Wordpress for the creation of a website as it offers a lot of features like easy theming, better user interface, better performance, easy plugin development and lot more. If you are planning to do a CMS, Wordpress is the right choice for you. Currently, WordPress has the largest vacancies in IT companies, thus you can build your career in WordPress.
IICE is the best WordPress training institute in Indore that provides Wordpress training to both students and working professionals. We help our students to become a top-notch Wordpress developer by providing them with a versatile platform where they can get complete knowledge of the niche and have control of the technology.
Our Wordpress training institute in Indore have years of experience in converting newbies into professional Wordpress developers. The major features of our institute include world-class Wordpress training syllabus, the higher ratio of jobs and placement into top IT companies, and the staff of most experienced faculties in the industry.
We cover many aspects of Wordpress including overview, installation, configuration, setting up a PHP WordPress development environment, plugins, hooks, actions and filters, activation code, templates, widgets, admin interface, database security, jQuery, AJAX, security and live project training. Our training sessions are designed to assist students to get the benefit of both theoretical and practical learning.
The theoretical Wordpress training sessions deal with the basics while the practical sessions involve doing assignments and learning by writing code. After the completion of Wordpress training class in Indore, we provide course completion certificate along with 100% job placement assistance to every individual.
WordPress - Course Content
WordPress Hosting & Installation
- CMS Introduction
- Setting up Web Hosting
- Registering a Domain Name
- Downloading and Installing Word Press on your Web Space
- Adding a pre-existing site template to WordPress
- Creating and adding your own site template to WordPress
- Note - this is an overview of templates - for in-depth coverage we offer an Advanced WordPress Course
Configuring WordPress Setup Options
- When and How to Upgrade Wordpress
- Managing User Roles and Permissions
- Managing Spam with Askimet
Adding WordPress Plug-ins
- Downloading and Installing plug-ins
- Activating Plug-ins
- Guide to the most useful WordPress plugins
- Posts vs Pages
- Adding Content to Posts & Pages
- Using Categories
- Using Tag
- Managing User Comments
Managing Media in WordPress
- Uploading Images
- Basic and Advanced Image Formatting
- Adding Video
- Adding Audio
- Managing the Media Library
- Overview of WordPress Multi-User (MU)